Friday, June 06, 2008

Red Hot Mama!




As usual, I took a bunch of shots and can't pick just one.  

Doesn't the little cutie look adorable in her new red bathing suit?

We made a Target run AGAIN ... We've really got to stay away from that place!  :)

Today, we got the bathing suit and a whole sack full of Narnia characters.  Hank & Jackson are re-enacting the battle scenes from Prince Caspian.

BJ is home for the first afternoon in a couple of weeks ... so our TV is solidly tuned to "Hannah Montana" and "The Suite Life."

The sibling fighting is down to a low roar ... Can I stand it for another few hours?  If so, Bain will be home and that should help ... 2 against 4 still ... but we are bigger.  I've got dinner to look forward to ... Richard is kid-sitting and we are going to J Alexanders for a grown-up meal.  Ahhhhh!

And, tomorrow ... sweet tomorrow.  I have a massage scheduled a an hour or so for some shopping all by myself.  :)  The kids will be going fishing with Bain ... One of his customers has a beautiful, gigantic farm and they are going there to have some fun. 

No comments: