Thursday, June 12, 2008

Here And There



Wednesday, we had lots to do and I felt we just jumped from one spot to the next.  BJ started the day with golf lessons.  The rest of us visited a friend's house while he practiced.

Next, we were home and we made sugar cookies.  The kids picked out duck, owl and seahorse shapes ... We frosted them and even made some play-dough which Zoe had fun rolling out until she dropped the "two ton" marble rolling pin on her toe ... major ouch!!

After rest (watched Robots), we were off to swim lessons (Zoe didn't swim but wanted to wear her goggles ... see pic)  and then home for dinner.  I managed to get out of the house and make it to the sale at "The Children's Place" to buy a few outfits for Zoe (watch for lots of "cute outfit" pics to show up on the blog).  She has a ton of clothes but they are all looking a little worn since most are hand-me-downs ... and she's so CUTE in new little matching clothes that I can't resist buying for her every once in a while.

Today, we are back from ice skating with Hank's group from church this morning.  I skated ... and after two falls, I am sore in my knee, elbow, fingers and neck.  I told BJ that I just don't "bounce" very well anymore.   I'll post some photos on BJ & Hank's blogs.

Fun morning ... but I'm now ready for a nap.  Zoe decided she wasn't sleepy last night so I'm afraid that she kept me up from 11:30 until around 3 AM.   By about 2 AM, I wasn't being very nice to her (not one of my proudest moments as a mom) ... but that didn't stop her from staying up and crying.  :)

Now, I feel like ZZZZZ ... ZZZZZ ... ZZZZZZ.

No comments: