Zoe has discovered that the concession stand has ice cream, Skittles, M&Ms and a ton of other candy. Rest breaks were just made for a quick trip to the concessions stand ... if you doubt it, just ask Zoe! Yesterday, she picked Skittles and then went around offering "semi wet" pieces to various children that were playing around us. (Their moms weren't so happy about the faded candies being offered to their kids!)
This morning, we're going to do a little shopping for some pool toys (Koosh balls, a few buckets, etc), a few more bathing suits and a new pair of Crocs for Hank.
For some reason, Hank loses ONE Croc every few months ... and it is always the right foot. I keep thinking that if he'd lose different feet, then we could combine the lost pairs and not have to keep buying him new ones. :) I've heard of socks disappearing behind the dryer ... but where do shoes go?
I'm also determined to find a "comfortable" bathing suit for me this year. Since I had a baby, I have not had a bathing suit that I like and that I'm comfortable in. (Gee, wonder why that would be?) Anyway, I'm going to spend some time Saturday looking for the "perfect" post-pregnancy bathing suit ... if it exists. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment