Saturday, June 14, 2008

Putt Putt (boys) and Putt-ing Around (me)




I'm not real sure where Friday disappeared to ... but it came and went quickly.  The boys went to play putt putt golf on Friday morning with their favorite friend, Richard.  BJ asked Richard what year he had met Bain and he said 1977 ... so BJ was telling me that Richard and daddy have been friends for almost 32 years.  (He's supposed to be really good at math!  ??)

I managed to get in 30 minutes on the Stairmaster before they left and then Zoe and I took off for Target.  We did a little "daddy's day" shopping so we're ready to surprise him with some (more) things!  BJ & Hank already did their share of daddy shopping, too ... so he will be well taken care of tomorrow!  :)

While they putt putted, I was "putt-ing around" with a nice limp ... a little "hangover" from my morning of ice skating on Thursday.  Once home, everyone had lunch and then took off for Hank's speech session.  The rest of the afternoon was spent on napping, watching "High School Musical" and playing WII.  Can you tell it started raining?  :)

Today, we don't have a lot of plans ... maybe go to the Y and work out ... and an early dinner at Genghis Grill to celebrate Father's Day.  Don't forget to check out Hank & BJ's blog ... they are adding more pictures every day.  :)  

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Martha,

Finally found your site!! I am actually moving our family website to blogger..Here it is..
www.therylefamily.blogspot.com/

LOVE your website!! How blessed we are!!ZOE is BEAUTIFUL!

Love, Jennifer ryle