Monday, July 21, 2008

We're Home!


Zoe mentioned several times today ... "Want beach, mommy ... Want swim."  We're all feeling that way, I think.

Today, was a day for unpacking and putting the house back together ... hitting the grocery for milk and bread ... returning a week's worth of phone calls, etc.  I unpacked and scanned our picture that Family Kingdom took of Bain, Hank and Jackson on the log ride.  Hank doesn't look as fearless as he claims to be ... huh?  :)

There are a lot of balls still in the air for getting started in my new teaching job.  I start in the middle of next week with new teacher orientation ... yikes!  I have a mini panic attack every time I think about it.  Just don't think about it ... just don't think about it ...

2 comments:

kirsten said...

YOU'RE HOME!!!! ok. i'll be right over...

Colleen said...

Hey, I didn't know you were going to start teaching! I taught second grade for ten years. What age level will you be teaching?