Sunday, July 13, 2008

Digging to China





Here's a family in much need of R&R ... enjoying every minute! :)

We wanted to eat seafood tonight but Bain & I didn't want to go to a buffet. Bain & I usually feel miserable after a buffet because we eat like we are in an eating contest and we leave the restaurant feeling worn out. Well, we finally gave up and just stopped at a buffet ... they all seem to be buffet style here.

Tonight, we are "full as a tick" as my mom used to say. The restaurant was really good and it had a bunch of boat models that the kids really liked.

Zoe hated the ocean water until I carried her out and we started jumping waves ... now, she's crazy about it ... but still doesn't like when the water comes up to her feet when she's on the shore.

The boys and I went to "Wings" and putt putt while Zoe and Bain took naps. At "Wings" we bought Zoe some scuba fins. Hank found hermit crabs there and he is really wanting to buy a couple of them to bring home. Maybe we will leave town as a family of six and return as a family of eight. :)

I'll keep you posted as to whether our "gang" is able to dig all the way to China. That is Hank's goal for the week.


No comments: