Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For






Jaden (our friend who is visiting for a few days from Arizona) has pierced ears and they are so, so cute.  Seeing them, I got the itch to get some earrings for Zoe.  Zoe loved them, too, and kept saying, "I want earrings."

Well, she got her wish (with just a touch of pain) ... We went to Sweet-N-Sassy for the gentle jabs and she hardly shed a tear.  She loves her new little earrings and they look just like Jaden's!  :)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, how darling! Lucky Zoe. Rob won't let me pierce Linlee's until she is thirteen! (Although, honestly, I don't think Linlee would appreciate earrings quite yet. She's always asking me to take the bows out of her hair and she'd probably do the same with earrings!)

kirsten said...

NO WAY! that's where i got my ears pierced.... :)