Monday, July 14, 2008

Just in Case You Were Feeling Jealous




Just in case you were feeling a little jealous of me ... being at the beach ... lounging around and all ... remember that there is still a ton of work to be done in keeping four little ones happy while they play, play and then play some more.

Zoe went along with me to a place I'm sure that you fellow moms will recognize with no problem. And, I'm sure that you've been here while on vacation, as well.

I took Zoe's pic while we worked on the laundry and then she wanted to take mine. She figured out that she needed to see me in the viewfinder ... but she didn't realize that I needed to STAY in the viewfinder until she snapped the pic ... So, not the best pics ... but she is thrilled to see them make the blog. :)

No comments: