Thursday, June 07, 2007

What Was I Thinking? (An Attempt to See Shrek 3)




For some reason, I thought that I'd be able to take all four kids to Shrek 3 and actually watch the movie. Well, we were good for about an hour and then the Raisinettes ran out for Zoe and the cotton candy ran out for Jackson. At that point, Jackson was sticky and he HATES to be sticky and Zoe was sleepy but not about to let herself give in and sleep ... so we had to pack up and leave.

Ouch ... don't tell my husband, but I spent/wasted about $35 on that short expedition. Next time, I guess I'd be better off to pay a sitter for the younger ones and just take Hank & BJ ... duh, right? ;) It takes a genius parent to figure that out!

The kids had a blast (obviously) running around the theatre before anyone else came in. Zoe loved climbing the steps and the boys chased each other all over. Unfortunately, when the cotton candy ran out, Jackson decided to run around the front concrete-floored area again even though the movie was running and the house was packed. He just couldn't understand why that made me upset ..........

No comments: