

Zoe, Jackson & I went to the end of year 3rd grade picnic and ate lunch with BJ a few weeks ago. After lunch, we watched the sand volley ball game (BJ is in blue shirt about to hit ball).
Well, I've learned that Zoe doesn't take to the heat real well. Her hair was already wet with sweat while we were eating in the shade. Once in her stroller and watching the game, things got much worse. She was HOT!
We left the picnic and got in the car ... I took off all her clothes and turned down the air temp to ice cold and she still wasn't happy! After a few minutes of all-out crying and drooling, she dozed off for a long, peaceful nap!
So ... that's my latest "stroller photo" and crazy mom-moment! These photos I posted for the weekly "foto challenge" on the double happiness blog. (http://2happy.typepad.com/double_happiness/)
3 comments:
Our daughter hates the heat too. Great snapshots of your daughter :) Have a great week.
Cute pics! On a side note...you may wanna double check the carseat...looks like it is unbuckled from the car in the picture there:o)
Zoe looks like she's sayiang "get me the heck outta this thing"! My little Katie was not a fan of the stroller or the car seat... She finally realized that she would be spending time in the car seat if she wanted to come with mommy.
Love the fotos.
Rony
Post a Comment