Friday, June 15, 2007

Photo Challenge: LOVE








This week's photo challenge is LOVE ... So, I decided to post about Zoe's special bond with Hank. She is really crazy about him.

When we were at the library, he laid down on the floor for a minute and she decided that her seat would be on his tummy. They were having fun ... and then BJ decided to interrupt.

Obviously, she wasn't happy with BJ ... pushed him away and then motioned for Hank to lay back down so she could have her seat back. :)

Hank is very loving toward her and she really seems to love Hank in a special way. BJ can be a little rough since he's bigger, a typical young boy ... loud. Jackson can be a rival for mom's attention. But, Hank is the one that hugs her, makes sure she gets a bite of his candy and has his own special name for her ... "Yo Yo". He's working on the "Z" sound but it will be awhile. :)

Here's a link to the photo challenge website ...... http://2happy.typepad.com/double_happiness/2007/06/love.html

This link doesn't work on my computer ... but I don't know how to fix it. If you are curious to see the photo site, try typing in the link instead of clicking (if it doesn't work on your computer) or click on Kieren's web site in the right side list.

3 comments:

crazylady said...

Now that's the way, uh huh, uh huh,I liiike it!

catbertie said...

Martha,
Your family is beautiful!! I found your blog via Kim S.'s yahoogroup (I can't resist a link). My DH is from White Bluff!!
-Cathy

insanemommy said...

I see who rules the roost in your house! ha ha...