Friday, June 08, 2007

Look What I Stumbled/Clicked Onto ...







I couldn't find my pictures from several years ago ... I had been searching the hard drive but couldn't find them. Then, last night, by total accident, I clicked on a button by mistake and there were all my pictures from 2001 to 2004!

Here are few of my favorites! There are so many favorites that I could fill up my blog for a week or so ...

Not meaning to bore blog readers ... but actually one of the major motivating reasons that I keep this blog is for my kids. BJ reads it ... he's old enough now ... and the others pull it up on the computer and page through the pictures. They love to see themselves and it helps them to remember things that we do ... otherwise, they do forget a lot ... It is so sad to me when I show them a picture of their birthday party and they don't remember it!

Love the pics of Hank & Jackson on their first birthdays ... and they really liked seeing themselves with the messy cakes! :) Next time we have cake, I'll have to really keep an eye on them!

1 comment:

crazylady said...

oh my lord.