Sam (see Kieren's web site on the list to the right) has requested a list of what's in our diaper bag. Mine is slightly shorter than Sam's! She is the mom that I bum things from when we are out running around and I don't have something.
3 diapers, small pack of Huggies wipes, extra shirt, hand sanitizer, baby Tylenol (liquid), empty sippy cup (usually full of milk when we leave home but not always), travel size pack of Kleenex, baby nail clippers and pack of sunscreen wipes. I like to travel light!
Sometimes, I throw in food & toys. My favorite toys are the cars from the movie Cars. We have them all. My favorites are old and new Mator (of course ... he's everyone's favorite) , Luigi, Fillmore, Sarge, ... okay, never mind, I like them all. For food, I grab an entire box of cookies or the big cardboard container of gold fish. This is why I can't keep the last 5-10 pounds off.
My purse is also just as empty ... digital camera for blog-worthy moments, sunglasses, cell phone, Chapstick, tiny wallet that holds money, my two debit cards, and my health insurance card. My keys clip to the outside of my purse and they have a "bracelet" type key chain so I can wear them on my arm if I don't have my purse.
This diaper bag is the one that we left at the Chinese tourist site - a 100 year old palace ... sitting on a table in the courtyard with cell phone and other valuables right inside. China is known for theft and nothing is typically left sitting in a public place without disappearing. This lovely pink bag was still in the same spot, untouched, after about an hour. Our guide said that no Chinese thief would have suspected anything of value to be inside because it was so goofy looking. :)
Sam, I borrowed your blog title for my posting the other day when we had a total downpour here ... Just Keep Swimming! :) Did you notice?
1 comment:
Yes, I did notice! I saw the title and was hoping you weren't going to bash me!
You carry a purse? I just dump everything in the diaper bag!
Thanks for playing!!!!!
Sam
Post a Comment