Monday, February 11, 2008

Okay ... 2nd time is a charm!



3 comments:

crazylady said...

that was better than a GAP video at Christmas!!!!!!!!!
You are incredible. I have a misty eye... ahem... all choked up.
You are getting shmart on me. What talent on the production. I have to tell you I've been nagging, I mean asking for such a video by huz.
You are putting us to shame. I love it! Can I send you my Gotcha video and pics? Wa-la, you do it? NO?

Martha said...

I think you are making fun of me, right? I'm never sure ... that's what insures my status as a true nerd for life.

I would be happy to make you a video ... just send me your pics. It's quite easy or else I wouldn't be able to figure it out. :)

crazylady said...

NOT making fun of you today... can't recall the other comments..LOL.
That's how I know my snark is edgy, when you can't tell :)
Seriously a good job on the video. The tune is catchy. Like a Superbowl commercial.
I'll nag my huz to death to get him to do a video.