Sunday, February 10, 2008

Loving the Haircut ... And A Dieting Confession




Day Two of new haircut ... Zoe looks so cute, doesn't she!  :)  I didn't think that I'd like her in a short cut as much as I do.

Check her out ... hanging out this morning in our living room with daddy ... eating donuts.  And, I included a few more pictures of her tonight after bath and a blow dry and touch of hair spray.  Yes, I'm easily carried away!  Asian hair is really gorgeous ... so black, fine, shiny ... very pretty!

Those donuts, btw, were the beginning of the end for my will power today.  I caved and ate one along with Bain bringing me a gigantic cappachino (packed with sugar and calories ... but delicious).  

Later in the afternoon, our neighbor drove the final nails in my "total loss of will power" coffin when she appeared with our Girl Scout cookie order.  I usually don't EVEN let myself order those cookies because once the package is open, I just don't stop until every crumb is gone ... but I was weak and placed an order.

So ... you can imagine how the rest of my day went as far as eating ... not a pretty sight.  So, there is always a fresh start tomorrow.  Something about being sick, not able to exercise or even really leave the house much ... I've turned into my evil binge-eating twin self ... again!

btw ... Note my ability to color coordinate Zoe's clothes on days when I'm this tired!  :)

1 comment:

crazylady said...

I love these house pics. No one shrinks them enough so fortunately I get to enlarge them and snoop around. Love the painting by Hank... and your hanging plate collection..

I sent the cookies.