Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy B-Day Cupcakes




Zoe & I took cupcakes to Hank's school on Monday so he could celebrate his b-day at snack time.  The class sang to him while he smiled with a very red-cheeked face.  He was just a little embarrassed! :)

I made the cupcakes while Zoe took her nap on Monday ... she woke up a little early and we got there for snack time just before the end of the day.   We used left-over flags from the b-day party cake and it just happened that the kids had been studying the flag that day.  They knew the number of stripes, number of stars and what each represented.

Zoe and I wandered around the 4th grade hall a little bit, too.  BJ was in chorus and the other kids were having study hall in one room, computer lab in another and watching a movie in another room.  They get to pick their activity during afternoon recess ... and it was rainy outside so they were all inside.  While I stopped to talk to a few teachers, I heard students walking by saying "Hi, Zoe!"  All the 4th grade little girls really like Zoe.

No comments: