I thought their food was SO SO good ... especially the slightly spicy soups. One is a coconut chicken soup and the coconut part of the ingredients is actually coconut milk ... I admit, I like food just a little bit TOO much!
When Zoe and I found ourselves alone and it was lunch time on Saturday, I took her for a nice mother/daughter meal ... and a bowl of spicy soup! :)
We ordered lettuce wraps, dumplings and soup. She ended up eating four out of the five dumplings and accidentally put some spicy sauce on one of them. Note in the second picture where she is wiping off her tongue with both hands. :)
Next, she dug into the lettuce wraps and finished off quite a pile of chicken filling. Can you see the little pile of green up on the window ledge in the last picture? That is the lettuce that she would chew on for a while and then spit out. She didn't spit all of it out ... but she has a habit of chewing on some foods for a while and if they don't get "mushed" enough for swallowing, she spits them out. She only gives a food so long to "mush" and then it comes out where it went in. :)
She was quite the fan of the lettuce and we spent a long time just for her to slowly chew up pieces of lettuce before she was ready to go. I finally convinced her to give up the lettuce by mentioning that we should go see the pool of fish next to the front door of the restaurant. They had a nice pool with coi and a couple of mini-water falls. That did it ... she was done with the lettuce immediately and off to see the fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment