Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy B-Day Aunt Janet!




Jackson & I are both sick ... so there was lots of laziness around the house today.  BJ's basketball game was won by forfeit ... obviously, we're not the only family that is running fevers.  

After a very long nap (with Jackson in the bed with me, too), I managed to get out of the house long enough to take Zoe for her first haircut.  She did great and doesn't look so shaggy anymore.

Zoe just woke up from a very long nap and she's got the fever, for sure, too ... ugghhh ... 
We are having a little Chinese New Year celebration tonight at home and I'm hoping that we all can stay awake.  The flu - or funk - that we are all getting makes you extremely sleepy!

Also, I want to say "Happy Birthday" to one of my favorite people in the world ... Janet!  The kids all say "Happy Birthday", too ... Bain & I were just talking last night how we've gotten bad lately about keeping in touch with you guys ... We got new cell phones and haven't entered your numbers ... so we don't make those calls to you while we are out having dinner like we used to do all the time.  I'm sure that you are missing those "we've had a few drinks" phone calls!  :)

No comments: