Friday, February 22, 2008

All Things Mommy




It's so nice to have someone that loves everything about you.  That is how I would describe Zoe.  She loves my make-up, perfume, rings ... everything I do, she wants to copy.
Lately, she has been noticing my rings and wanting to wear them.  She puts one on each hand and then wants to put them back on my fingers herself.  They typically need a little adjustment after she gets them on my fingers.  :)
I took some pics this morning ... she is wearing my rings and singing "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands."  This is a song she learned from an Elmo book where Elmo is a puppet that sticks out of the cover of the book ... one of her favorites.  I tell you this to say that I was careful to pick photos where she is not singing too much because she also has a mouthful of Cheez-Its, too ... pretty gross in person ... and much worse looking in photos!

No comments: