Friday, January 11, 2008

Zoe - The Angel

Today, Zoe's been a little angel and she napped great so I chilled out and watched a movie. I can't figure out the change of personality from nighttime fussy pants to daytime happy camper. I keep expecting her to wake up mad at me for making her cry all night. Instead, she is usually jumping on her mattress and laughing when I go to get her in the morning.

Oh well ... let's hope for a long, night's sleep tonight with no intermission! My other problem is that I'm addicted to Leno and Conan O'Brien so I don't go to sleep until around midnight ... need to work on that!

Tomorrow, I'm taking the kids to the new Veggi Tales movie ... Hank will probably be grumpy. He has a Boy Scout outing and won't be home tonight until 11:30. He'll be just a little tired. He doesn't do "stay up late" at all. Even on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, he'll go put himself to bed if we don't get around to it by his normal bedtime. :)

BJ has his 2nd basketball game tomorrow at noon. That reminds me ... better get the uniforms all together while I'm thinking of it! Happy weekend! Maybe I'll get Bain's laptop and download some pics this weekend!

No comments: