

No, these pics aren't of my dh and I ... though I wish I looked as gorgeous as either of these leading ladies.
Bain & I both love this movie ... The Holiday. It's a great "feel good" date movie. A copy of it was one of Bain's Christmas gifts from me. We were talking about the movie and I discovered that our favorite stories are different, though. He likes one story line best and I like the other best. What about you? Have you seen it? Which love story do you like the best?
3 comments:
I like the top story line, single dad with two girls, ya know, never would happen in real life. Plus Jude Law is so hot.
Beverly
Bev,
I'm with you ... and Jude Law probably has a lot (everything) to do with which story line is my favorite ... not that Jack Black isn't cute, too. :)
Martha
I LOVE ADORE and PUBLICLY ADMIT TO CRUSHING ON JACK BLACK. Haven't seen it, and didn't know he was in it.
Thanks for my next rental for date night!
Post a Comment