Thursday, January 03, 2008

I Tried, Laura

This post is to my sister ... I tried to get Zoe to wear her new pink Nike sweat suit today. I put it on and she pulled it off. I put it back on her and she took it off again. She preferred Hank's size 8 puffy jacket today. So ... she spent the day in her "one-sie" (How DO you spell that word?) and the puff jacket ... and she carried around her noise makers from New Year's Eve.

Okay, even for MY kids ... this was QUITE an outfit. Once, she snuck outside ... no shoes, no clothes ... just the puff jacket ... and I found her on the trampoline. No worries, though ... tomorrow she'll "shrug" the puff jacket by giving it the "keep that away from me" little shrug with her shoulder while making a highly annoyed facial expression. :)

So young ... so stubborn ... so fickle! :)

1 comment:

crazylady said...

Like mother like daughter... *wink*