So ... tonight, I'm out riding in our Jeep with Hank (age soon-to-be 7) and he is telling me how he really wants a Gameboy. We saw them at Target last night and we stopped to play for a little while. He is not willing to consider waiting for his birthday ... that's too far away (20-something days). I'm thinking to myself ... didn't we just have Christmas?
My computer is on the blitz again ... for the gazillionth time. I have decided that it's time to chunk it and buy another. I have had it in the repair shop every few months since I bought it four years ago. I'm working now on BJ's computer (in his room, primarily used for Webkinz) which is at least 10 years old. I wouldn't even try to download pictures here.
I thought to post my New Year's resolutions ... I'm still working on them but I can post a few.
Okay ... here goes ...
1) Lose weight
2) Exercise at least 30 minutes every day.
That's it so far ... very creative on my part, huh? :)
Seriously, I am working on a list of ten. I've decided that a few goals in my life would be helpful. It's easy to be "goal-less" as a SAHM and just hang out with the kids every day ... having fun with them is great ... but a little purpose in my personal life would be nice, too!
I'll add more later ....... I know you're anxiously waiting to read them ... and, so far, they are so creative and different from everyone else! :)
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey that gives me and idea..I should write a top ten list of things I don't plan to accomplish AT ALL!
resolution #3
figure out how to drop annoying friend who constantly needs coffee or diet coke.
Post a Comment