Anyway, now I have figured out where adults got the idea for this ... because kids will draw on anything - including their body parts! :)
This picture is great for showing why Zoe and I are butting heads lately. She is constantly stripping down to nothing (but still free flowing with the pee pee) and she's hunting around to find any spare marker and writing on all kinds of surfaces ... including the wooden bed frame, our IPOD and the walls, of course! I counted yesterday morning that I had to dress her four times before we left the house! ughhh!
3 comments:
T.r.o.u.b.l.e.
Imagine if we had to stay that way forever? Marked up and pantiless? LOL
So Allison isn't the only one who strips down to nothing? Drives me NUTS! I've had to buy her some more one-piece outfits that she can't get off. Even some of those she can undo all the leg snaps and then her onesie snaps and then her diaper. ARGH! She has all these cute shirts/pants outfits that I don't put on her unless we're going somewhere, or she just takes them right off. If we're out and about or busy with something she's too distracted to take them off. But if we're just staying home, forget it.
She's also "tattoo'ed" herself with pen. I've got pics, will post them sometime.
These girls!!! :-)
Eileen,
Sorry about the Packers! Bain & I were rooting for them here. Couldn't believe that they could play football in that cold weather ... I would be frozen solid after about 2 minutes!
Martha
Post a Comment