Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blond Zoe











Just in case I might ever wonder what Zoe would look like with mommy's hair ... which, granted, is fake blond ....

Here's Zoe in a friend's "fake blond pigtails" hat. She's quite the dumb blonde, huh? Oh ... sorry Zoe ... didn't mean that ... don't hurt me! :)

You gotta be careful when you're talking to Zoe!

She was certainly full of "tude" on this day ... notice that she wasted no time in getting "nakky" (as her little friend puts it) ... and then he followed suit. No problem ... just keep on the diapers, please! :)

2 comments:

crazylady said...

Nekked parties? Can I come? I want to wear my pink crocs and diaper too!
Zoe looks like a samurai sumo wrestler in the last pic! Too funny

kirsten said...

these turned out sooo cute! we need another "party" over here. us dumb blondes have to stick together. real or fake!