Friday, January 25, 2008

Wh ... Wh ... What happened?

That was my response when it was time for bed last night and I went to scoop Zoe up to put her in her crib.  Zoe, WHAT is wrong with your tongue?!!

Well, it took me just a split second to remember that I had put some red Kool-Aid mix ... just a tad ... in her water bottle.  Guess it doesn't take much to leave a "mark" behind!  :)  I think we'll be sticking with the lemonade mix from now on!

4 comments:

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

Well ya know red is the hot color this season. She just staying hip to the style trends. hee hee

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

Well ya know red is the hot new color this season. Shes just staying hip with the style trends. HEE HEE

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

Well ya know red IS the hot new color this season. So shes hip to the new style trends. Hee Hee

crazylady said...

You're not fooling me. That's a sucker tongue if I ever saw one.