Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Scavenger




One night this week, dinner was done and we all headed for the den to work on or help with homework ... that is, everyone of us but one!
Zoe sneaked back to the table to finish off everyone's scraps.  Are we in trouble with her, or what?  :)
I noticed that she has even learned from somewhere - who knows? - to twirl her fork and twist it full of noodles.  I have no idea where she learned that because I don't eat my spaghetti that way!  She's such a big observer and, even more so, a big copy cat!  
The Pillsbury dough boy has nothing on Zoe ... you should check out her big tummy when she's full ... which is just about all the time!  :)
She's finishing off BJ's dinner in these photos ... and she made her way around the table taking what she liked the most from each plate.  Plus, there were Cokes and Gator-aide to guzzle down, too!

1 comment:

crazylady said...

Licious Momma.... I'll pretend you didn't just tell me about the coke and Gatorade.