Monday, May 21, 2007

Yum! Ring Pops!


Zoe has a new favorite candy ... she's quickly discovering all kinds of candy and I don't think that she has one that she doesn't like ... but a new favorite is RING POPS!

She will put the ring pop in her mouth and just leave it there ... spit drooling out of the corner of her mouth after a while. :)

In my on-going attempt to keep her looking color coordinated with her socks, dresses, hairbows and shoes ... we have been color coordinating her ring pops with her dresses. See what a great match I can do with her lovely blue dress!

Okay, in case you think I'm serious ... get serious! :)

On a real serious note, Zoe is finally really becoming attached to daddy. She will not go to anyone all day but me and when he comes in the door, she goes right to him and starts "talking" to him. It's very cute. She is also noticing that I might be a little jealous of the connection so when I ask her to say "ma ma", she says (very loudly and distinctly) "da da." This behavior starts very early, huh? :)

1 comment:

crazylady said...

Now that's a little overboard with the matchy matchy don't cha think? :o)
You very own Smurfette. G-d she's cute!
You put beautiful dresses on her.