Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our Family


We haven't really had a family picture made in a long time and I'm dreading it whenever we decide to try it ... I mean, how do you get six (four that are squirming and punching each other) people to look good at the same instant in time? Can you say "impossible!" ??!!

So, for now, our family portraits will be limited to the works of art by our very talented children! Here is Hank's latest drawing of us. Note mommy is smiling and looking down on baby Zoe who appears to be buried in the grass. Not sure what is up with daddy's face. :) It must be something good, though, because Hank loves his "poppy" and, I'm sure will be showing favoritism to him even in his art work. He tells me quite often and with great honesty (not thinking that poor mommy's feelings might be really crushed) that poppy is his favorite person in the whole world.

No comments: