
It is with much disappointment that I announce that "Scissorhands" has struck again in the Carpenter household.
Hank "set up shop" in his bedroom and proceeded to cut huge gashes in his hair (without our realizing it, of course) and even got a few snips on Jackson, who was taking a nap in the bed nearby.
Jackson's hair is salvageable ... but Hank's wasn't. So ... it is all gone ... a true "army man" buzz cut. Hank loves everything "army" so he is thrilled with his hair cut! Mom ... not so thrilled ... but it will grow out! I'm just hoping that once Zoe finally grows some hair, that she doesn't become a "Scissorhand" victim, too.
Today, is a gorgeous day, btw. The kids are out back, as usual, playing in our oversized sand pile and having a great time! Oh, to be a kid again and "play" the day away! :)
1 comment:
I'll sleep so soundly tonight thinking about "skizzures" in the hands of my girls.
Love the new do though. I must say, boys look great in buzz cuts.
Post a Comment