
This Friday's "adoptive mom blog photo challenge" was "NO NO" ... Well, I didn't realize how many "no no" moments we have until I started looking for the photo op. There is the "no no ... don't pull up mommy's dress" ... or the "no no ... don't throw mommy's cell phone in the bath tub." The list is actually SO much longer than I thought it would be!
Anyway, this is the photo that I laughed at the most ..... as I've said in other posts, Zoe will hate this blog some day! :)
3 comments:
I burst into laughter at this picture! WONDERFUL! I think you should make an 8x10 and frame it for the wall.. hehehe
Christine
Sophia's Website
whether her finger is in her nose or not, she is still a beauty :) Happy Mother's Day!
You can always pull this one out on her first date! That should cause some real embarrasment. ha ha. I ask myself why my children repeat themselves 100 times.... hand, hand, hand.. Could it have anything to do with me saying No,no,no, no,no etc.ctc.....
Rony
Post a Comment