Today is one of THOSE days. Jackson (age 3) in serious need of rest. Need I say more? It's days like this that prove I have been given an extra dose of patience as a spiritual gift! Anyone else have days like this? ughhh ... and it's only 1:00.
Let's hope the little "screamer" falls off to sleep in a few minutes!! He can only make so many demands before wearing himself out, right? :)
Maybe this afternoon is a good day to pick up my copy of "Making Kids Mind Without Losing Yours" by Kevin Leman (my latest purchase/attempt at finding some "secret" parenting tips). It has been gathering dust by my bedside table so far. I could also use a book on "How to Speak Whine."
Oh, that didn't take long ... while I was typing, he fell asleep. Now, to keep Zoe away from him. Look at that smile ... she can't wait to bug him a little. :)
1 comment:
I SOOOOOOOOO need both those books.
No, I don't speak whine,or ugg, or ehhhhh, or eeeeeee language. How many languages must a mom learn?
Post a Comment