

Here are some new pictures of Zoe. Gotta load the pics and get off the computer. Zoe now has me around her little finger and is "demanding" some attention!Why did I include the "Zoe crying" picture? Zoe had some visitors from our neighborhood and I tried to snap a picture. She was crying the entire time because she wanted me to hold her. I guess part of the bonding is getting very attached to mommy ... pretty soon, she'll be too busy with everything else to want me to hold her all the time. Guess I should enjoy the favortism for awhile! :)
The "crying whenever we are apart" makes it a little tough on me, though, because it is almost impossible to leave her. She will cry and cry until I return. When we're at home, she's happy to play on the floor a lot but she also loves the time we have to sit and cuddle. Bain says that she is making up for the lost time! :)
1 comment:
Cute pictures,too bad poor little Zoe is crying in one!Your blog is very interesting,I never realized the adoption process took such a long time for the wait,(13 months)even after all the paper work is done!
Post a Comment