Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Time for Castle ... OOPS, I Mean Cake!






Now, this is a REAL cake ... a four or five stories high castle!

When I was growing up, you had to pick Cinderella, Snow White, etc. for your birthday theme. Well, the marketing gurus got smart and figured out a new party theme ... "Birthday Princesses" ...

Now, you don't have to have your little one decide on their favorite (only to change her mind the day of the party). You can get all the Disney ladies in one big castle for your angel's birthday! How fun! Oh, and easier on mom ... less decisions to pull out of a three year old! :)

When we attended Zoe's friend's party last Saturday, Zoe must have been starving ... she ate her piece of cake and ice cream and then went after mine and finished it off, too. Stand out of the way when she's hungry! Note how she acted when she spied the cake ... right up on the table and pointing ... with that huge "let's eat!" smile!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Happy Birthday. Beautiful cake.

Beverly

crazylady said...

stick a fork in my eye, do I REALLY have to buy a princess cake (or two) one day?
I mean they're very pretty and pink, did I mention pink?
Great for other girls....like her.