Sunday, December 09, 2007

Asian Invasion Hits Starbucks



Here is Zoe and her cousin, Sonia. My sister-in-law is Japanese ... so Zoe has an Asian cousin - which is pretty cool. I'm hoping that Sonia's kids (not any time soon ... but maybe at some point in the future - just clearing that up so I don't get in trouble with my family) look Asian, too, so that we keep the "Asian look" going in the family for future generations! :)

We were back at Starbucks again on Thursday morning because I had a coupon for a free coffee. They even gave Zoe a mini free coffee ... a peppermint mocha complete with whipped cream and red sprinkles. Believe it or not ... she drank the entire cup of coffee ... well, with just a tiny spill on her dress! Starbucks is starting the coffee addiction younger and younger these days, huh? :)

No comments: