BJ got a really nice camera from Aunt Laura for one of his Christmas presents ... so we now have a new photographer (other than just me) to bother everyone with "say cheese" all the time! :)
Here are some of his best photos from Christmas Day. I am officially the "Chex Snack Mix Monster" ... you know, think "Cookie Monster" and compare the lovely face! :) I just realized that I picked an appropriate shirt to wear on Christmas morning, too.
We were all watching the Pirate Trilogy movies ... they put Bain to sleep ... but kept Zoe interested. Zoe has a new "hat" ... Hat is one of her favorite words. She got a helmet for riding on her new Dora battery powered car. Now I can start worrying about whether she's riding out towards the street ... that will probably be her favorite spot to ride!
My sister and her husband, Clint, were visiting ... Zoe loves Clint but refuses to go near Aunt Laura. I think that she is afraid that Aunt Laura might be a "babysitter" ... the dreaded word! Zoe avoids anyone who might possibly be a babysitter! :) Richard was over at the house for much of the day and brought a lot of fun and generous gifts. We are really lucky to have Richard around as a friend. Btw, check out Laura's hair (growing back some, despite chemo)! I think she'd look good in a spiky short "do"! :)
One final thought ... how much weight can one woman gain over the time from Christmas Eve until the end of Christmas day? I think that I'm able to gain at least 5 pounds. Can anyone out there beat that? :) There's always tomorrow to diet!
1 comment:
Oh I'm so IN LOVE with that hot chick in the great Tee. *wink*
Who is she?
Post a Comment