Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Preparations!



Sunday afternoons are pretty quiet around our house. 

We started on our Easter egg coloring after church.  We had to cook the eggs first.  Zoe played with the cut-outs from the dye kit while Hank & I did the cooking with the "egg cooker."  

While they cooled, I slipped out for some shopping and I found this cute "bunny bowl" with lady bugs!  Lady bugs are the symbol for Chinese adoption ... so we are beginning to get a small collection of things with lady bugs.  Laura, note the York patties ... my little addiction that I learned from you!  :)

Zoe is a great eater ... she had orange slices for lunch and was eating a banana for snack.  She really, really likes cheese!  She had on a new dress at church ... For this summer, she is fitting into many 4T dresses and the 3T ones are getting tight on her!

No comments: