Monday, March 10, 2008

Dr. Suess' Book of Poop


If Dr. Suess wrote a book about poop, I am sure that our house would be on the cover.  We have every type of poop issue around here ... poop in underwear, poop on the toilet seat, crayola green poop, yellow & runny baby poop ...  In one day, between four kids, I see it all.

Today, Zoe started out with the crayola green variety ... every few hours.  She then switched to the yellow runny type.  It leaked onto her clothes and crib ... and onto my clothes when I tried to clean her up.  It was SO messy and Zoe was fussy and hot with a little fever, too.

Just when I thought we were done with all the viruses ... there's always another virus ... and it always involves either poop or throw up.  At least, it was limited to one kid this time!

Today's pic is from our trip to Texas a couple of weeks ago ... One (very long) night and the following day of the trip, both Jackson and Zoe were sick with a very high fever, throwing up, etc.  So, they both slept most of that day in the guest bed together.  I snapped their picture and they didn't even wiggle when the flash went off ...

Please, Mr. Virus Bug ... go away!!  Never, never come back to play!

1 comment:

Sam said...

YIKES!!! I think I would rather deal with the poop though. The pneumonia and croup are pretty scary! Hope Zoe is feeling better soon!!!! AND I hope no one else gets it!