Saturday, March 08, 2008

Couple of Friday Night Pics


Here's a couple more pics from Friday night (last night) ... One is Jackson & Hank playing in the front yard - Jackson was riding his bike and Hank trying to knock him over with snow balls.
The other one was taken from our front porch and you can barely see Jackson & Hank in the street lights on the road in the distance.  They were out running in the snow ... just gotten out of the house.  BJ was long gone with his friends to play ... we didn't see him again for several hours.  :)

We were up late ... Bain fell asleep on the couch and BJ and Hank ended up sleeping with me ... I couldn't get Bain to come out of his comatose sleep state.  

Funny story:  BJ & I got to bed around 11:00 and Leno was on.  BJ told me that he didn't ever get any of the jokes.  He kept asking me ... "Why is everyone laughing at what he just said?  I don't get the joke."  I tried to explain a few of the jokes but finally gave up!  :)

No comments: