The rest of the day, we watched basketball ... checking our brackets to see which of us was most accurate, of course. We also snacked on all the leftover food from a little party that we had at the house on Saturday night. Our frig was full of dips, homemade pizza, desserts ... plus the Honeybaked turkey and sides that I bought for our "traditional Easter lunch" - which didn't happen. :)
Okay ... today, I've already been on the Stairmaster and it's just 7 AM. Back to reality ... Kids are going back to school this morning and I'm back on the Weight Watchers points. But, this week was really fun while it lasted! :)
I also put a short clip of Jackson and Zoe running for eggs and it includes the quote that I hear Zoe say the most often of anything
. You'll have to watch the clip to see what it is! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment