Hank was the greatest big brother ... He was helping Zoe find her eggs and he showed her how to open them and get the candy and toys out. She found some "bling" in one of the eggs ... note picture with big pink and diamond ring! :)
For some reason, I wasted my breath telling Jackson not to go near the water ... There is a creek (pretty large creek) right next to this park. Well, it took about a couple of minutes for him to go missing ...
You guessed it ... He was "found" down at the water's edge walking in his shoes in the freezing cold water. Boys are easy, though. Lose the socks, put the wet shoes back on, no problem.
Jackson and Hank both brought their scooters ... so they had a blast riding everywhere while Zoe & I were on the swings. "Can we come back here tomorrow, mommy? I wish we LIVED here!" ... These were Jackson's words on the way to the car.
1 comment:
It was great seeing you today...the wind was chilly but the rest of the weather was nice : ) Love the BLING!!!
Post a Comment