

You know it's a slow week/day when the most you can find to blog about is your mailbox. See at the bottom of our box ... It's a flower. B.J. and I have laughed about our little flower so much that we thought we'd take a picture of it for memory's sake.What a strange place for the flower to grow ... I can't get the ones in my flower pots to do anything but look wilted and here is this little wild road flower ... standing tall in the crazy heat and growing up out of pavement.
Go figure ... this would be a good "Why is that Wednesday" question, wouldn't it, Sam? :)
Could this be turned into some deep, life analogy? Probably ... but not tonight, not by me!
1 comment:
How about "grow where God plants you and thrive; plant against God's plan and wither"? Too funny! BTW, I have a solution for the missing title of your posts. Go check my blog!
Sam
Post a Comment