On Sunday night of our vacation, we ate dinner (very late!) at the Bears' Den Restaurant in Hershey Lodge. I kept trying to get a picture of Zoe ... she was resting on her folded arms on the table ... very cute. Every time I picked up the camera, she would raise up and smile for the camera. Finally, I tried just sitting the camera on the table and snapping when she didn't realize it. That's why the picture is half white on the bottom (The white is the table where we were eating.) ... but it's still very cute!
Next, she and Hank were trying to "smoke" with their crayons ... not really, since neither of them knows what smoking is ... guess they were just goofing off a little.
1 comment:
Martha,
We had so much fun with you guys in Lancaster!!!! Cullen wants to come visit the boys sometime! Love all the photos! It's funny how we each captured a slightly different photo!! Zoe is a total crack-up and doll. We LOVE her!!!! The boys were so wonderful! Can't wait to get together again sometime!
Sam
Post a Comment