The beds at this place were "to die for" ... This is the first bed that I've slept in for the past two years since we bought a "memory foam" mattress that I think is just as wonderful as my own bed at home. The bed had two soft down comforters, soft mattress and down pillows ... all with white, soft bedding that had Hershey kisses in the print. I was disappointed that they didn't leave a Hershey Kiss on each pillow when the maid service was finished ... any opportunity for more chocolate! :) We just stayed here for two nights - Sunday and Monday. The other nights we were in Lancaster, PA.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Hershey Lodge Bedding ... ahhh!!!!
The beds at this place were "to die for" ... This is the first bed that I've slept in for the past two years since we bought a "memory foam" mattress that I think is just as wonderful as my own bed at home. The bed had two soft down comforters, soft mattress and down pillows ... all with white, soft bedding that had Hershey kisses in the print. I was disappointed that they didn't leave a Hershey Kiss on each pillow when the maid service was finished ... any opportunity for more chocolate! :) We just stayed here for two nights - Sunday and Monday. The other nights we were in Lancaster, PA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment