Saturday, December 02, 2006

Reality, A Few Hours Later ...




Here's my house a few hours later (see yesterday's dirty house post). The house still isn't really "clean" ... but at least the mess is picked up. These were taken just before the two older boys get home from school and I don't think the "neatness" will last long after they get home.

Check out Jackson hiding under the table ... He didn't want to be in the picture but he also didn't want to stop watching his TV show.

Whew!! How to catch up and keep a level of maintenance on this all? Cleaning, laundry, sorting, mail, bills, papers from school! UGGH!! Much encouragement needed for all of us moms!! :)

When my mom stayed home with me and my brothers & sister in the 1950s and 1960s, I thought she had it easy ... just lounge around and watch soaps all day! If she is keeping a watch on me now, I guess she's laughing! :) I'm sure it wasn't as easy as it looked.

1 comment:

KT said...

I hear you!!!!!! I feel much the same way. I have been home since May and am just now kinda flying again. I just have one child, so I can only imagine how hard it must be with more children. Hang in there, maybe Santa will give you a cleaning lady lol!
Katie Jo