Sunday, December 24, 2006

Open Up ... Say "Ah"!!




Here are some pics of Zoe eating carrots happily from a baby food jar. I tasted them and they taste better than most cooked carrots that I've tasted ... surprise ... I thought baby food was supposed to be the worst tasting food around.

Anyway, Zoe still likes to eat whatever we give her ... carrots, broccoli or candy ... she eats it all with the same enthusiasm. Just another area of her short life where she has to make up for lost time! :) So, she's not leaving any food behind at this point!

Just a week or so ago, I thought it would be months before I'd see her open wide to eat food from a baby spoon! Guess she was more ready than I thought ... she just wanted to eat on her terms, not mine! See the post on November 18th to check out the difference. The week or two after November 18th were the height of my frustration with her eating because we continued to "fight" over food. Once I gave up and quit fighting her, she made huge progress!

No comments: