

Can you believe that BJ turned 9 in November? We had his party on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Just a few days before, I learned that while we were in China most of the invitations had been sent out addressed but not filled in on the inside ... and some were not mailed at all because I didn't have the address complete before I left. Several people had received their invites and had no clue who was having the party and some of BJ's good friends may have thought that they had not been invited. I didn't learn all this until the "RSVP" date came and went with very little response. So, I tried to call around and make sure that most people knew who was throwing the party. Anyway, the "crowd" was a little lean ... but the boys all had fun.Thank you to all BJ's friends who came and helped him celebrate. For us, it's hard to believe that we have a nine year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment