The kids are already "mentally" done with school. And, today, was our last Friday of the year ... Last night, they had a "sleepover" with themselves. When I was a kid, growing up as the baby of the family and only child in the house, I had to invite people over in order to have a friend to "sleepover" ... but not my boys. BJ's room is already the official summer "sleepover zone" and it's not even summer yet.
Yesterday, BJ's room was completely picked up and clean ... This morning, I snapped a picture that, I'm sure, is a sign of things to come while school is out of session! :)
Today at school, BJ had a program. He is in chorus and instrumental ... and (because I'm such an expert on all things musical ... major sarcasm here) I was so impressed with our music teacher. How we landed such a talented teacher is beyond me ... but the music program was awesome! You can sample a song of the instrumental group in the video clips. BJ is in the orange shirt playing the drum.
No comments:
Post a Comment