Today was field day at BJ & Hank's school. Zoe, Jackson and I crashed the party. They had a lot of fun but the weather has, for sure, turned hot ... from our very chilly and mild spring. We are all officially sun-burned.
I'm really dragging ... a sort of depression has hit me. I'm very lonely right now ... Bain has been very supportive but I feel like I could disappear and it would make very little difference to very many people.
I hope that writing this doesn't make me seem too much like a big loser ... I am aching and really would like some relief from this feeling ... a funny line about the kids just isn't coming to mind right now - so, instead, you get this. I know what you're thinking ... she needs some Prozac. I prefer my own home remedy ... chocolate chip cookie dough and a glass of merlot.
2 comments:
Depression is hard. I suffer from it myself. Some days are better than others. I hope your eases up. Praying for a better day tomorrow.
Nancye
I'm sorry, Martha. If you need me, I'm always here for you.
Sam
Post a Comment