
I'm half way through Book Two - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - and loving the story of Narnia. I rented the movie & plan to watch it with the kids as soon as I finish the book ... maybe tonight or tomorrow night. The books are really easy reading for an adult and fairly easy for BJ (age 10). I never liked the movie much ... but I think that I will really like it now that I've read some of the books.
This afternoon, Richard is keeping the kids for awhile and I'm going to get my hair cut and colored. I'm going to a nicer salon than I usually do (Someone gave me a gift card) so I'm excited about the hour or so to relax and feel pampered.
We've had a fun day so far ... just being lazy. The kids are all playing together with a fair amount of sibling arguments ... but we're still having fun. We made ice cream and are planning to cook hamburgers a little later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment